What are the office hours at 1st Stop Storage?
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
What are the access hours for storing or retrieving items from my unit?
- You can access your storage unit from Sunday to Monday, between 5 AM and 10 PM.
Do you offer climate-controlled storage units?
- Yes, some of our locations offer climate-controlled storage units to protect your sensitive items from extreme temperatures and humidity.
How can I make a payment for my storage unit?
- You can conveniently make payments online through our website. We also offer in-person payment options during our office hours.
Is there a resident manager on-site to assist with inquiries or issues?
- Yes, many of our locations have a resident manager available on-site to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
Do you offer drive-up access to storage units?
- Yes, at select locations, we offer drive-up access to make loading and unloading your items as easy as possible.
Can I rent a truck from 1st Stop Storage for my moving needs?
- Yes, some of our locations offer truck rental services, making it convenient for you to move your belongings.
Are there security measures in place to protect my stored items?
- Absolutely. We take security seriously and provide features such as security cameras, fenced and gated access, and individually alarmed rooms to ensure the safety of your belongings.
Is there space for boat or RV storage at your facilities?
- Yes, many of our locations offer both indoor and outdoor storage options for boats and RVs.
Where can I find your nearest location?
- You can find the nearest 1st Stop Storage location by visiting our website or contacting our office for assistance.